- Make a new web...
- Go to File/New/Web (2000) or File/New/Page or Web (2002).
- In 2002, you will need to click "Web Template" in the
right side taskbar.
- Choose the Metamorphosis Business web template, and specify
the location you want to publish to.
- Click "OK" and wait for FrontPage to create your new
- Preview your new web...
- Go to File/Preview in Browser.
- Click on Internet Explorer and click Preview.
- A browser window will open with your new web. Preview
the pages of the web and decide what pages will be in your
- Modify your new web...
- Add new pages
Open a page that has the layout the way you want it, then
go to File/Save As. Save the page under a new name - be
sure to change the page title as well! Then, go to Navigation
View and drag your new page into the navigation structure.
- Rename existing pages
If you would like to use an existing page but want
to rename it, you may easily do this in Folders View. Right-click
on the file name and/or the page title and choose "Rename"
to rename your file.
- Delete pages from your web
Right-click on the pages you wish to delete in your
Folder List, in Folder View, or in Navigation View, then
- Add your own layout if necessary
This page has been very carefully formatted with
different nesting tables so that it resizes both vertically
and horizontally. Do not drag on any table lines
- you may "freeze" the page so that it no longer resizes
properly. We also suggest that you do not directly add columns
to this layout, as you may accidentally "freeze" the page
so that it no longer resizes. Instead, delete the page template
content, then go to Table/Insert/Table to add your own table
in the center area. You may click within a table and go
to Table > Select > Table to get a better idea of the table
structure of this page.
- Add your content!
See information on the Specific Instructions page.
- Publish your web!
- Go to File/Publish Web.
- Type in the URL of your web site. For example, http://www.yoursite.com.
If you don't want to overwrite your existing web site but
just want to publish it temporarily to preview it, publish
it to a subfolder like this: http://www.yoursite.com/test.
- Type in your user name and password when prompted.
- If you are publishing to a new folder, FrontPage may
prompt you to "create a new web." Go ahead and click OK.
- Then, click Publish. FrontPage will publish your web.
When it's done, you'll be able to click to view your published
This heading bar above can be easily duplicated. Click within
the heading bar, go to Table > Select > Table, then copy and
Auction & Organ Concert to Celebrate 100 Years of Catholic
March 4, 2006, 7:00 pm
PTO Fish Fry
The easiest way to create another section is to highlight an existing
section and copy it, then replace the text with your own.